Sr. Vice President - Principal
- License : EA82801
- Fax : 303.534.9021
COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Bob is a third generation real estate broker with deep roots in the Colorado business community. Over his career he has been involved in marketing, sales and leasing of many different facets of real estate in Colorado and 12 other states. In his long and distinguished career Bob was associated with Fuller & Company for 31 years, Moore Commercial Company as President, and his own company, Leino & Company, as owner. Bob’s in-depth knowledge of real estate, his business acumen, his vast experience and his commitment to serve his clients is practically unparalleled in the real estate industry in Colorado. Bob has consummated over 1,400 commercial sale and lease transactions.
• Restaurant Sales & Leasing: Bob has personally sold or leased over 110 restaurants representing almost every segment of the industry ranging from fast food, casual dining, sports bars to upscale dining.
• Land Sales: Career specialist in land sales and land leases from curbed-in pads to large tracts of land, and entitlements.
• Office Buildings / Apartments / Retail Centers: Bob has sold well over 100 office buildings, apartments, retail centers and special purpose buildings.
• Special Recognition: The Denver Board of REALTORS has recognized him as a Top Five Producer in three separate years. Broker of the Year three different years at Fuller & Company. Top Five Producer for 15 years.
• Eagle Scout (highest honor awarded by the Boy Scouts)
• Honorably discharged US Army Infantry, rank of Captain, Basic Training Officer at the Infantry School, Ft. Benning, GA
• University of Colorado instructor – Real Estate 101
• Acquired the Rockefeller Center location for Del Frisco’s, the highest volume restaurant in the State of New York
• Acquired the Galleria Center location in Houston for Del Frisco’s, which is one of the highest volume restaurants in Texas
• Accepted as an expert witness involving real estate matters by District Courts in Arapahoe and Jefferson County, CO.
• Renovated and condominimized 377 apartment and townhome units
• Notable Clients: Past & Present
▪ Music Corporation of America
▪ Trammell Crow Company
▪ Denver West Office Park
▪ Kaiser Permanente
▪ American Land Fund
▪ KB Homes
▪ MDC Holdings
▪ Fairfield Homes
▪ Lone Star Steakhouse
▪ Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
▪ Numerous local restauranteers
▪ AG Spanos Companies