Sr. Vice President - Principal
- License : FA1029315
- Fax : 303.534.9021
A Colorado native, Jeff has been practicing commercial real estate since 1985. During his real estate tenure, he has completed more than 750 real estate transactions, representing an aggregate sales amount over a half a billion dollars. With integrity, commitment and professionalism, Jeff is a team player who brings the finest representation possible to assist clients in achieving their specific real estate objectives. Jeff is a specialist in office, industrial and investments, but has an extensive background in most facets of commercial real estate, including industrial, retail and the acquisition and development of land parcels.
Specialty: Tenant & Landlord/Buyer Representation
Past and Present Clients Include:
• Sprint/Nextel Corporation
• Blue Cross/Blue Shield
• Noridian Administrative Services
• Haselden Construction
• Law firm of Gorsuch Kirgis LLP
• Brookfield Office Properties
• Aggregate Industries
• Society of Range Management
• Fuller Real Estate, March 2011-Present
• Formerly employed by Colliers International, Denver, 2000-2011,
• Moore Commercial, Denver, The D.C. Burns Realty & Trust Company.
• Denver Board of REALTORS
• Jeff was a director of the Board of the LoDo Learning Center, a non-profit child-care center in Downtown Denver.
• He was appointed to the University of Denver’s Board of Fellows as a member of the Building and Ground Committee, which oversaw and directed the construction of more than $400 million in real estate capital projects and improvements.
Since 1990, Jeff has been recognized yearly by the Denver Board of REALTORS for outstanding production in the Board’s Million Dollar Roundtable. Since 1991, he has been consistently recognized by the Denver Board of REALTORS as one of the top three commercial Realtors in the number of transactions completed, placing No. 1 in both 1992 and 1993. Along with his team member, Bob Pipkin, Jeff was recognized as Fuller’s top producer in 2013.