John Fuller, Jr
President / CEO
- License : ER706495
- Fax : 303.534.9021
With over 30 years of direct commercial real estate experience, John’s base of knowledge is extensive and impressive. Eldest son of founder John Fuller, John Jr. took over as President of Fuller Real Estate in 2010.
COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
• User Buildings – Specialist in relocating companies, whether office, retail or industrial.
• Investment properties – Matching investors with ideal income producing real estate.
• Land Sales – Marketing raw land to fully developed sites with a superior knowledge of governmental entitlements.
• Fuller Real Estate, President & CEO, 2010-Present
• Formerly employed by Fuller Real Estate for 29 years prior to their merger with Cassidy Turley Real Estate in 2010.
• Formerly employed by Van Schaack & Company.
• Formerly employed by Perry & Company.
• Children’s Hospital
• First Interstate Bank
• Lakeside National Bank
• Wood Bros. Homes
• Central Bank
• Colorado National Bank
• Denver Foundation
• United Bank
• Hotsy Corporation
• Chicago Title
• Consolidated Steel
• Farmers Insurance
• Central Telecom
• Earl Scheib
• Centre Development
• Bank of Cherry Creek
• and 30 years of various other clients