John E.

John E. Fuller

Chairman

 

Born in Orlando, Florida, John E. Fuller lived in Michigan and Kansas before moving to Colorado in 1949.  In 1955, he founded Fuller and Company, a commercial and industrial real estate firm.  From that small beginning, Fuller and Company grew to become the largest privately owned commercial, industrial, investment, residential and ranch real estate firm in the Rocky Mountain West.  John’s accomplishments make him perhaps the #1 real estate broker in Colorado’s history.

FOUNDER OF:

Fuller and Company
Fuller Western Real Estate

PAST CHAIRMAN OR PRESIDENT OF:

Colorado Elephant Club
Commercial and Industrial Listing Service
Denver Board of REALTORS
Denver Chamber of Commerce
Fuller and Company
Fuller Employees’ Profit-Sharing Plan and Trust
The Fuller Foundation
Governor’s Colorado Executives for Opportunity Training
One Shot Antelope Hunt Foundation
Republican State Finance Committee
Winn for Governor Committee

A MEMBER OF: (partial list)

Colorado Association of REALTORS
Spanish Peaks Board of REALTORS
National Association of REALTORS
Cherry Hills Country Club
The Wigwam Club

HONORARY OR LIFETIME BOARD MEMBER OF:

Colorado Wildlife Commission
Up With People
University of Colorado Real Estate Council

RECIPIENT OF:

1972 Sertoma Club Service to Mankind Award
1973 REALTOR of the Year Award
1975 B’nai B’rith Humanitarian Award
1981 Artreach Award
1984 American Heritage Award of the Anti-Defamation League
1984 Electricity Award for Philanthropy
1986 Rose Medical Center Humanitarian Award
1989 Ed Hirschfeld Award (Denver Conv. & Visitors’ Bureau)
1990 Up With People Founders Award
1997 Dean of Real Estate and Construction Management, University of Denver
2007 Inductee, Colorado Business Hall of Fame