Sr. Vice President
- License : 77671
- Fax : 303.534.9021
Ken has been involved in innumerable sales during his career, a few of these are listed below.
• Fuller Real Estate, Sr. Broker Associate
• Formerly Vice President at Fuller & Company since 1965
HISTORY OF REAL ESTATE SALES ACTIVITY:
Chenango Subdivision, consisting of 934 acres, sold for a price in excess of $2,500,000 to First Capital Corporation.
Fred Ward Ranch, consisting of 900 acres, sold to a syndicate and subsequently divided into what is known as The Ranch at 120th and Pecos Street.
• Park Centre Office Complex sold in excess of $15,000,000.
A trade of 160 acres in Westminster for a leased Skaggs Drug Store in Salt Lake City, Utah for Security Life and Accident Company.
160 acres at 120th and Huron Street for the new Western Electric Facility.
The Continental Raceway Track in Castle Rock consisting of 1,870 acres sold in excess of $1,500,000.
• St Joseph’s Hospital site in the Meridian office Park sold for $6,200,000.
25 and Lincoln for $4,300,000.
Green Valley Ranch, consisting of 564 acres, was sold to the Alpert Corporation for development.
Gano Downs Store located at 16th and Stout was sold for redevelopment to the Hudson Bay Company
• General Electric sold 240 acres at 56th and Havana which is now the Denver Business Center.
• Digital Equipment Company acquired a 360 acre site in Colorado Springs for a new facility.
• Banning-Lewis Ranch in Colorado Springs, consisting of 22,500 acres, sold for $18,600,000.
• Mount Airy Psychiatric Hospital sold for $3,300,000.
• Hale Parkway Medical Building sold for $1,400,000.
• 150 acres in Genesee sold for $605,000.
• 80 acres located near Lone Tree Country Club on Lincoln Avenue sold for $1,400,000.
PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE ACTIVITIES
• Licensed attorney in Colorado.
• Member, Denver Board of Realtors, CAR, NAR & SIOR.