- License : FA100069363
- (720) 306-6022
- (303) 945-1335
- Fax : (303) 534-9021
Tanner Fanello is a sales professional with over fifteen years of experience in management and new business development in the business-to-business environment. He strives to meet and exceed his client’s expectations by bringing value to them through his service and expertise. He continually improves his skill-set by further developing his knowledge of sales and marketing through research and continuing education seminars. One of Tanner’s passions is to seek out opportunities to interact with people and organizations and to develop long-term relationships. He moved to the Denver Metropolitan area fifteen years ago, and has developed an extensive knowledge of the market and surrounding areas.
SPECIALTY: Industrial Sales, Leasing and Land Development
• Principal of Fuller Real Estate
• Top Rookie Broker – 2017 – Fuller Real Estate
• Urban Land Institute (ULI) Member
• Board of Directors Denver Mountain Parks Foundation
• Fuller Real Estate, Broker, Denver, CO – June 2016 – Present
• Shaw Industries, Sales Manager – 2003 – 2016
• Business Administration and Political Science degrees at University of Kansas
• 29,614 SF retail shopping center sale 6265 E. Evans Ave., Denver
• 23,809 SF industrial warehouse sale, 3885 Forest St., Denver
• 12,500 SF industrial lease, 2401 W. 64th Ave.
• 16,500 SF industrial investment property, 4825 Oakland Street
• 10,183 SF office sale 1400 Josephine St., Denver
• 8,000 SF industrial sale, 2080 Banberry Place, Denver
• 8,800 retail sale 1331 E. Colfax Ave., Denver
• 6,280 SF industrial redevelopment, 2062 Stout Street
• 4,000 SF industrial sale 460 Navajo St., Denver
• 11.8 acre development land sale, 18402 E. 45th Ave.
• 1 acre development land sale, 12075 Moline St.